We are a national pharmaceutical company engaged in the distribution and promotion of ethical drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and food supplements. We are currently in need of high caliber individual who is a graduate of BS Pharmacy course to join our team as REGULATORY AFFAIRS PHARMACIST.
- Graduate of BS Pharmacy course (with License/Board Passer)
- With above average verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking and Persistent
- Possesses the technical know-how
- Knowledgeable in IPO Registrations, Quality Assurance, and GMP Compliance Monitoring
- Knowledgeable in Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Preferably has attended FDA's licensing seminars
- Possesses the ability to develop training modules on different company products and conduct Product Knowledge (PK) training
- With at least 1 year work experience as a licensed RA Pharmacist
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package to the highly successful candidate.